How a businessman can pay Online Payment Of Income Tax on its own?
These days, whether it is a businessman or an individual, everyone can pay Online Payment Of Income Tax with ease on its own. Technology has made it possible to pay the taxes without going anywhere physically. A businessman is needed to pay the tax as per the self-assessment procedure. One can total his sale and deduct the amount of expenses. The balance left will be the receipt in that assessment year.
Easy procedure to pay online income tax –
Here, the easy steps have been mentioned regarding online income tax. Let’s check it out each one in a detailed manner.
- Open the website tin-nsdl.com. Under services category, go to ‘e-payment.
- Select Challan 280. Once you’ve chosen the challan. Select the assessment year.
- Fill all the details correctly such as PAN, assessment year, email address, phone number, bank name, address, and Captcha code.
- On correctly filling the details, you’ll be taken to the net banking website page of the bank
- For Online Payment Of Income Tax, the taxpayer needs to log in the net banking account.
- After this, you just need to pay the tax. Once payment is done, you will get details about the taxpayer and paid tax.
Benefits associated with online income tax payment
The first benefit of online tax payment is that your provided details will be kept secured and confidential completely. Online payment procedure allows you to check whether your paid tax has reached the IT department or not. With just a few clicks, you can make Online Payment Of Income Tax right from the comfort of your home of office. Along with this, there’s one more benefit that the taxpayer has not to pay any late penalty as the money will be transferred instantly once the online payment procedure is done. Also, there is no any complicated paper work included in this online process.