Simple Steps To Login On The Website Of Income Tax Portal Of Government Of India For Income Tax Fillig Registration
The website of Income Tax E-filing in India is used by all the individuals who pay taxes or are taxpayers in India and they have to file for their income tax returns. For people who receive salary on monthly basis, they have to file the documents ITR-1 return, ITR-2 return and ITR-4 return all available online on the income tax e-filling website only. Other than filling for Income tax returns, taxpayers can also use this portal to obtain the other necessary details like th e-filled returns, check IT status, respond to the various income tax notice and to known the status of the income tax e-filling refund as well.
For taxpayers who have an annual salaried income greater than INR 2,50,000 are applicable for tax payments and they should also be aware of the different procedures used in the income tax e-filling website and should also have an account.
How to fill into the Income-tax India government login?
Following are the steps that have to be followed in order to register you at the Income-tax India government login.
- Visit the website https://incometaxindiaefiling.gov.in and then follow these underlying steps.
- then click on the register yourself button that appears on the right-hand side of your screen
- Now click on the select user type icon and select the type of user for whom the income tax e-filling website registration is required from the list of options like an individual, partnership, company, trust etc.
- Fill in your basic details which include the PAN number, complete name, complete date of birth, valid email id and mobile number of residents
- After this, an email for verification of your email id will be done by sending al ink on your email id with the auto-generated password. Along with a password add personal details, contact details, current address, email alerts, subscribe to the mailing list and the captcha.
- After you’ve submitted all these details, you will get the message as registration successful. An email along with an activation link and a SMS with OTP will also be send
- Activate your income tax india government login for e-filling.